Monday 12 May 2014

WON'T LET YOU GO..!!

It kills me to say this but one day I know
Will come a time when I must let you go
The time will come and I always knew it
And no matter how it hurts me I must do it

I must smile and let you walk away
But I don’t want to think about that day
I want to love you all I can
Want to dream you’ll always be my man

Want to hold you every night
Want to pretend it’s all alright
So I put on my blinkers and do not see
I just want to hold you close to me

Want to make memories we never forget
Want to take off you all I can get
Want to look back one day on this time spent with you
And smile and remember that I once loved you

And when I remember I want to be glad
That this was the best time that I ever had
I will treasure each moment, every kiss, every touch
So that when you are gone I won’t miss you as much.

-Himanshi

3 comments:

  1. wonderful Himanshi....
    I am facing the same type of emotions....
    emotion of heart breakup, and I can't bblame him...
    I can just let him go so that he can come back not bcus I forced to come but because he loves me and he wants to come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M happy that u could connect with my poetry.
      One who loves you will always be with you no matter whose fault it was. Stay strong gal..!

      Delete