Wednesday 13 August 2014

"We will Reunite"


I wonder what you dream when you smile in sleep,
Whatever the reason is, I find my peace of mind in it
Although you are resting the same way today, I weep
Coz you have gone into your never ending dreams; dreams too deep

Breaking and fearing inside, I was comforting you
Holding your hand, telling you not to worry was not an easy thing to do
And even in your weakest hour you tried to comfort me too,
Caressing my face, and calming my soul as only a mother can do

You have always been there through all my ups and downs
And all I gave you is hundreds of reasons to frown
I made mistakes and told you about my downfall
You simply nodded and gently replied “so have we all”

Even being hurt, you constantly motivated and strengthened me
Pushing me to be the best that you know I can be
With you around, I flied brave and free
I never felt alone because it was always WE

I miss you more than these words could ever say
I wish you stayed with me forever, so hard I pray
Resting in God's arms now, watching your children here below
He needed a beautiful angel in Heaven and so you had to go

I dream of the day when Heaven's gates open to receive me
with your smiling face and loving eyes, reunited once again we will be
Have a peaceful sleep Momma on that heavens cozy cloud
Coz when I will come, I’ll pamper you and we will laugh out loud..!!
-Himanshi


No comments:

Post a Comment