Sunday, 7 September 2014
1. EGGS- 4
2. CHOCOLATE POWDER- 2 tbsp
3. SUGAR- 500gm
4. FLOUR/MAIDA- 500gm
5. Chocolate bars, gems, dry fruits etc for decoration
6. BUTTER- 1 tbsp
7. MILK- 50ml
8. BAKING POWDER- 1 tbsp
1. Beat all the eggs nicely in a bowl.
2. Add sugar, butter and milk in the beaten eggs and blend it again.
3. Now, add baking powder, chocolate powder and flour in the blended mixture and gently fold it. (The mixture should be of a dropping consistency).
4. Grease your container, and pour the mixture in it.
5. Bake it in convection mode for 40-45 mins at 180°C.